is this where I start the conversation?
HA! I see you follow me!
I follow you,too!
maybe we should tal-
wow this is the most accurate post of how I try to make friends
Did anyone else read this in Mulan’s “manly voice”?
Did anyone not~?~
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
poltercourf ouija board
'jehan stop it'
'it's not me!'
'yes it is'
- my friendship
how to win:
- read this
- you won
- please don’t leave me
instead of calling someone a “grammar nazi”, why not try:
- word nerd
- syntax whiplash
- fuckin geek
- speech preacher
- punctuate infatuate-er
- ~Lord English~
- grAMMAR SLAMMER
as the next season of doctor who approaches its time for me to wrestle with the question
does my faith in peter capaldi outweigh my distrust of steven moffat
I am familiar with that question.
APPARENTLY THEY’RE YELLING AT EACH OTHER ON SET AND THE GENERAL VIBE IS PETER CAPALDI DECLARING THAT HE WILL NOT BE CHASED OFF THIS SHOW
he’s 66 and constantly amazed with technology
nnnnnn needed my ferrejolras fix in the form of fantasy rpg au
there is so much grass in the world. there are probably 46, maybe even 47. nature is beautiful
- Artist: These kids wears crowns
- 885 lectures
I like this song so much!!